Thursday, April 2

On the topic of old stuff...

So when I posted that eyeball, I got thinking about some other things I like that I did a while ago and I decided why not post them?  Most of these are from classwork, but there's one just for fun too.  Not that I didn't have fun doing the classwork.

Anyway, here we go!

So I really wish I knew what was going on with blogger right now.... because these colors...no.  Just no.  Although they do look kind of cool....


Fortunately saving it as a different file type fixed the problem.  I just wish I knew what the problem was.  A vector image for the live tracing assignment in Digitech, though I have to admit, there's very little of the original live trace left underneath all the editing and coloring I put in.  Also, soft gradients in illustrator are quite possibly the most difficult things to pull off.  Ever! Next time I'll stick to photoshop I think. I can't even remember how long the face took, but I'm really happy with how it turned out minus a few rough edges here and there. Thanks to sugargrl14@deviantart for the wonderful original.  If you get the chance go check out her other work.


A CD cover for my Digitech final.  Used of a variety of stock brushes from deviantart to make  it.  Apparently the Japanese characters are from a newspaper printed in the 80's.  Go figure...



And of course I just had to make an LOLcat based t-shirt design when we had our t-shirt project.  There were some really neat ones in class that I wish were real shirts.  I sketched the cat and did all the coloring/textures in photoshop.  Used a stock image on deviantart for a rough reference, and there's a link to the original photo with my deviation.

  Speaking of cats....

I have far too much fun drawing them apparently.








No comments:

Post a Comment